Cutemol CM Barrier Cream Description
Cutemol CM Barrier Cream is a water-in-oil, natural beeswax, Fragrance Free formulation now containing Ceramides and Cholesterol. These ingredients provide water-binding capabilities essential to normal skin barrier function. This unique formulation allows the body to hydrate quickly, preserving the skin’s natural moisture and managing skin barrier repair. Try on your mild to moderate dry skin and mild cracked fingers and palms.
Cutemol CM Barrier Cream helps the following conditions:
- Mild-to-Moderate dry skin
- Mild cracked skin on fingers
- Mild cracked and dry palms
- Uncomfortable dry skin on elbows
Cutemol CM Barrier Cream’s rich formula helps replenish these symptoms of dehydrated skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue.
How to Apply Cutemol CM Barrier Cream
- Gently rub a small amount of Cutemol CM over the affected area 3 to 4 times daily and at bedtime. A dime size amount of product is usually sufficient to apply to one hand, over applying will not help the condition.
Purified Water, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Cholesterol, Incroquat Behenyl TMS-PA, Triethanolamine, Lanolin, Arlacel 83, Ceramide Complex, Geoguard Ultra, Disodum EDTA, Allantoin.
Before and After Cutemol CM Use: